Jul 17, 2013

Yes, sometimes. As Long As There's Life.


Sometimes my heart feel that if you weren't there,
There would have been no such thing as love.

One might not have seen a beautiful damsel with the silken folds og her hijab before her lover in an open field.
If you hadn't shown us, lovers would never have thought to sit in the flight of their dreams and fly to Switzerland.

Yes, sometimes my heart feels that if you weren't there, 
There would have been no such thing as love.


Sometimes my heart feels that would beauty be so beautiful if you hadn't captured it with camera?

Would this beautiful faces have captured our hearts,
If viewers hadn't seen then through your eyes?

Yes, sometimes my heart feels,
If you weren't beauty wouldn't be as beautiful.

Sometimes my heart feels that without you,
Would there be so many memories hidden in time?

Would the meeting of hearts have been just a one-time thing, or a connection for a lifetime?

Yes, sometimes my heart feels that without you, 
The meeting of two hearts would have been just coincidence.

Whenever we seen the dreams you showed us on screen or whatever it is, I see everything that's beautiful on this earth. We all will be in love.

Love is in love and will never forgetmwhat it owes.

As long as there's a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment